2.5 GPA to apply
Spend one quarter semester to one academic year at University of California, Riverside (UCR) in USA, which is a member of the world’s most prestigious public university system. Students will take advantage of the unique opportunity to be a visiting UCR student, and will take select UCR courses, and academic courses to get in-depth knowledge in a variety subjects, while building important academic and career connections for the future. Joining a Southern California community where diversity equals vitality will support and empowerment your lift spirits and propel idea forward.
– UC Riverside offers multiple comfortable housing options, from studio to 2-bedroom apartment on -campus to all students. International students and U.S. students reside together which gives you plenty of opportunities for building global friendships.
– UC Riverside accommodations are designed for you to find a balance between privacy and social life that suits your own lifestyle. Living spaces within the accommodations are separated between individual rooms and common areas, with several facilities to share like mini kitchen, shower rooms, and toilets. Residents will also have access to a laundry room at all times of the day.
– All students residing in student accommodation are enrolled in UCR meal plan. There is a spacious cafeteria where health-conscious and delicious meals are served three times a day on weekdays.
APA recommends preparing your application as early as possible as UC Riverside programs close early and have little possibility to extend application deadline. In addition, the length of the visa application process can vary from several weeks to several months, so preparing you application earlier can give yourself more flexibility.
Mar 1, 2024
Nov 1, 2025
Feb 1, 2025
9/23/2024 – 2/13/2024
1/2/2025 – 3/21/2025
3/24/2025 – 6/13/2025
6/23/2025 – 9/13/2025
– Application Fee: $200 (non-refundable)
– Tuition Fee: $6,950 per quarter
– Student Service Fee: $275 per quarter
– Health Insurance: $780 per quarter
– Currently enrolled in a university/college
– Providing Copy of university transcripts
– Providing your Proof of English language proficiency (official results from TOEFL, IELTS, or equivalent)
– English test requirement is waived for students who can show that they study in English at their home institution
– Bank statement, in English
– APA advisory support (program registration and Course registration advice)
– APA pre-departure orientation
– University orientation
– Tuition fee for 12 credits
– Official transcripts from host university
– Credit transfer assistance
– Housing (bedding) and internet
– Student health insurance
– International airfare
– Student visas
*APA can book flights, process visas, and provide international travel insurance for students if needed.
APA offers scholarships to students studying abroad in the Asia-Pacific region. The APA TO YOU Scholarship is a need-based scholarship granted by APA each year to students on study abroad programs. Students are welcome to apply for the scholarship. APA prioritizes students who participate APA programs.
Copyright © The APIEA LLC